Breakfast Preparation time: 30 minutes. Cheesecake is a sweet dish consisting of one or more layers. The main, and thickest layer, consists of a mixture of soft, fresh cheese (typically cream cheese or ricotta), eggs, and sugar; if there is a bottom layer it often consists of a crust or base made from crushed cookies (or digestive biscuit), graham crackers, pastry, or sponge cake. It may be baked or unbaked (usually refrigerated). Cheesecake is usually sweetened with sugar and may be flavored or topped with fruit, whipped cream, nuts, fruit sauce, and / or chocolate syrup. Cheesecake can be prepared in many flavors, such as; strawberry, pumpkin, key lime, chestnut, or toffee. Bon Appetit
Ingredients: Pre time: 30 minutes
1. Prepare all ingredients. Cottage cheese mixed with soda (soda need for tenderness and splendor cheesecakes) and sugar.
2. Beat with a mixer or blender until smooth.
3. Now add the flour and stir until smooth.
4. Give the form for starting.
5. Fry over low heat until golden brown.